RSS

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

ALOHA :)

July 30, 2013

So this week was not too bad. I feel like it has passed by in a blur. I don't have very much time so this email will be short. 

I made it to my month mark! I feel pretty accomplished ;P Only 17 more months to go! I have loved every aspect of my mission thus far! The good, the bad and everything in between! I have felt myself grow so much this past month and I am so excited to see how the rest of my mission helps me. I have the best mission in the world!

This past Sunday I was asked to sing in church and also give a talk in a different ward. It was pretty hectic, but so good!  I sang, 'When We Meet Again', and in church I talked about missionary work and how every member needs to participate in missionary work. I feel like I did pretty good. I was pretty nervous though! I love giving talks! I enjoy trying to think of new ideas to share with others. One thing that I shared was how little invitations can bring about BIG conversion. We as missionaries and members need to be anxiously engaged in the work of salvation. We need to love everyone and remember that Christ wants all of us to return to him. Not just a select few, but all of us. I love missionary work! It is amazing to think that for the next 17 months I am going to be able to wake up and do the Lord's work! That puts a smile on my face because not only am I helping others grow closer to Christ, but I am growing closer to him as well!

One of the hardest things about my mission is getting people to church! Everyone lives fairly close to the church buildings, but they refuse to go! We are working really hard on trying to get our members out to church just for an hour or so. We are trying to think of new and different ways to invite people out. If anyone has any ideas they would like to share please E-mail me!

Actually, just write me or E-mail me regardless of advice. I would love to hear from everyone! I am loving my mission. I get to meet a lot of interesting people and I really get to see how the gospel has helped others because there are a lot of recent converts in my area. It has really helped my testimony to grow seeing how strong they all are in the gospel.

Thank you all so much for your support I couldn't do it without all of your prayers!

Till next time ;)
Sister Krissy Pitt

Bowling Anyone?

Elder Scott

Trying!

0 comments:

Post a Comment