RSS

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The start of a new life!

This is my last blog that I will post personally before I enter the MTC and give the reigns to my momma! It's crazy to think that the day is finally here! That Im actually going through with this! That its  really all happening! I am going pretty crazy between shopping, packing, and preparing to go that I have barely had time to sit down and think about all that is about to happen. I have to admit I am pretty nervous. I don't know what to expect going into the MTC, or the field. I don't know what my companions will be like or who will be in the MTC with me! I don't know where I will live or who I will be teaching, or who I will see when I get off my mission! I really just don't know and thats a scary thing, but there are things I do know. I know without a shadow of a doubt that this church is true and that for the next 18 months of my life I will be serving Christ and proclaiming his Gospel. I know that I love this Gospel and that it has made me so happy in my life! I know that I will be teaching children of God and even if they are not willing to be baptized, I will show them the same love and respect I would show my friends or family members. I know that there is a reason I have been sent to Ogden Utah and that I will be helping those who are in need physically and spiritually. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that it guides you and directs you when you are in need of it most. I know that if you pray, Heavenly Father will listen and help you because he loves you so much. He loves you so much that he sent his son to die for us so that one day we can return to live with him. I know that because of his sacrifice I can return to not only live with him but to live with my family for eternity as well. I am so excited to get out in the field and serve and sad that I have had to say goodbye to so many amazing people, but I know I will meet new friends and that I will see you all again soon! Thank you for all of your love and support! See you in 18!

I was set apart!

Till next time,
Sister Krissy Pitt ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment